You are hereGo back Print page
Hotel Tartini was named after a famous violinist virtuoso and composer Giuseppe Tartini who was born in a bourgeois house on the present day Tartini Square in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. In our hotel one will find everything either for a romantic weekend, a pleasant vacation in a relaxed atmosphere, or a business event, seminars or a celebration in a friends’ circle.
Hotel Tartini offers:
- 45 comfortable modern equipped single, double and triple rooms
- a roof apartment with its own terrace with superb view over the Tartini Square, the old town and the Bay of Piran
- 24-hour reception service
- elevator (with access to the most rooms)
- breakfast restaurant and “Altana” restaurant
- “Tartini” tavern with a large, sunny terrace offering the best coffee in town as well as excellent food in the summer months
- conference room suitable to organize seminars, small conferences, business meetings and weddings
- a reduced parking price on the central parking place Fornače just outside the old town (a free shuttle bus)
- internet point and wireless internet access everywhere in hotel
We dispose of 45 rooms, 3 of them are single, 38 double (twin and French beds) and 4 triple rooms. One can choose between the Tartini Square view and the port/sea...